Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Atlas Signs - New Blog

Happy Cinco de Mayo! I have decided to separate my prose from my cartoon posts. From now on I will be posting articles, essays and commentaries in my other blog, Atlas Signs. The focus of Atlas Signs will be deaf news around the world, travel stories, philosophy, politics and more. I am going to build DeafCartoon.com into more of an online deaf cartoons magazine. In the near future you'll see not only my new comic strips but interviews with other deaf cartoonists, announcements and news relating to Deaf Arts. For those of you who would like to share links to new deaf cartoon pages, you are welcome to do so here. I will be posting my new email address soon. My previous, deafcartoon@gmail.com, will be closed due to phishing attacks that stubbornly persist despite my attempts to stop them. You'll see more changes and improvements on this blog as time progresses. Thank you all for your patronage!

No comments: