Monday, October 16, 2006

For Gallaudet Protestors

IN THE NEWS!
THOMAS GALLAUDET AND
ALICE COGSWELL
ARRESTED!




Dear fellow protestors:

As a former Washingtonian (Washington D.C. was my second home when I grew up) and a MSSD alumni, even though I'm 3,000 miles away here in San Diego, I want you to know that I'm with you. Don't give up your hopes! Having grown up in D.C., I can understand what all politics was about. The important thing is to keep up your positive spirits and strive for a peaceful resolution to this crisis. Let us bring harmony to the campus. Kendall Green is a home to you all students, as it was to me and other MSSD classmates. It is a home to our beloved heroes, Thomas Gallaudet and Alice Cogswell, too!

Dan McClintock
artist & writer

For viewing my earlier posts & cartoons, go to this original blogspot:

http://dmcclintock.blogspot.com

4 comments:

TigerSarah24 said...

AWESOME WORK! They would make for great tshirts for Black Friday! I know I would buy a few!

Keep up the inspiring work, Dan!

Dan McClintock said...

Really?! You think they'd make great t-shirts? Cool! Thanks for your encouragement!

Dan

Dianrez said...

Dan! Your "dead philosophers" strip is great! I keep wanting to look at it again and again. Your art is more than beautiful..it also communicates beautifully!

Franco said...

very nice blog!
Would it make fun for you, to make money in the Internet?
yes?
more information
www-franco.blogspot.com
important see the GDI video