Wednesday, October 18, 2006

MSSD and KDES students not blocked

Hi, good morning, everyone,

I was recently informed by a friend that the reports of some protestors supposedly blocking MSSD and KDES students are not true, that it was "propaganda fed by the Gallaudet PR." Well, I will investigate this a little on my own. If it turns out to be entirely true, then I apologize to the public for giving my misimpression on the facts. In following all the blogs and news out on the Internet, the stories out there can be pretty confusing. Let's hope all facts will be sorted in due time.

Whatever the flaws of some protestors may be or imperfect ways the message may be presented in, my support of the movement as the whole and my sympathy with their desire for justice remain unchanged.

Dan

No comments: